- Executive Programme on Real Estate Asset Management, Instituto de Empresa (IE), Madrid
- Solicitor of England and Wales, The Law Society of England and Wales, London
- Counsellor to the President of the Union Internationale des Avocats, París
- LLM in Company Law, University of Navarra, Pamplona
- Leadership Program, IESE Business School, Madrid
- Common Law, London School of Business and Finance, London
- Law Degree, San Pablo CEU University, Madrid
- Political Science Degree, San Pablo CEU University, Madrid
Francisco de Asís is a Qualified Solicitor of England and Wales and a proud member of the Law Society of England and Wales in London. Francisco de Asís qualified as a Spanish Lawyer and is therefore entitled to practise simultaneously in England, Wales and Spain.
He was recently elected as Counsellor to the President of the Union Internationale des Avocats, headquartered in Paris.
Francisco de Asís advises both UK and overseas clients on a wide range of real estate finance and corporate issues. He is an expert in devising structures to protect our clients’ interests while finding innovative solutions to the issues they face
Francisco de Asís directed his formation further by studying the prestigious postgraduate LLM programs in Company Law at the Universidad de Navarra and in Real Estate Law at the Instituto de Empresa. Thereafter, he has delivered his professional career at the renowned British law firm Ashurst LLP.
He provides our corporate and real estate clients with advice and support on all aspects of their requirements, including corporate restructuring, company law, corporate governance and real estate investment advisory. He has wide-ranging experience delivering clients seamless and truly cross-border advice.
Francisco de Asís is a member of the Law Society of England and Wales in London and of the Madrid Bar Association. His practise is regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority.